We are proud to introduce the Alegria Farmacy™, a zero waste regenerative food/energy production bioplant designed specifically for every climate and environment. Employing our ultra-efficient food production processes creates food security and energy independence to enrich local communities.
The Alegría Farmacy is the first carbon neutral regenerative urban food production system featuring an integrated Impact Bioenergy HORSE AD25 anaerobic digester, Arch Solar greenhouse and Alegria’s SoxxBoxx Gro Systems. The Alegría Farmacy combines modular design elements and integrated agri-tech processes with renewable energy systems that are scalable to create the most resource efficient food production system available. Our integrated systems approach creates jobs, provides community resilience, reduces carbon footprints and strengthens economic stability. Our team designs, builds and manages facilities that produce fresh, nutrient-dense, non-GMO, superior food products and generate surplus power & heat energy.
1) Increased access to superior locally-grown produce including marginalized communities;
2) Dramatically strengthened community resilience and well being;
3) Green jobs and training for new farmers in regenerative organic urban agriculture;
4) Environmentally friendly, scalable, modular and carbon neutral food production platform;
5) Cost effective zero waste regenerative urban farms anywhere, anytime.
Here’s more of what makes our mobile, zero waste regenerative organic urban food production system so unique:
The 66’Wx40’L module (main production module) is shown below with the 56’W’x20’L retail extension attached to the front of main farm which provides for retail sales, seating and a Grab&Go restaurant. If desired, an additional 56’x20’ extension can be added to the back side of the production area to accommodate soil building and handling, Soxx-filling, packaging of liquid fertilizers created from the biodigestate and/or numerous other functions as required.
The configuration shown below contains 4 shipping containers, 2 – 40’ and 2 – 20′ which can be outfitted as follows:
1) 40’ – HORSE AD25 Biodigester plus wash/prep station (see www.impactbioenergy.com)
2) 40’ – Material Storage and microgreens and/or mushroom production and/or Testing Lab
3) 20’ – Retail Grab&Go salads and Juice Bar
4) 20’ – Retail sales of locally-produced honey, herbs and spices, etc.
Shown below, the base production module is 66’x40’ with a footprint of 2,640 sq. ft plus the 56’x20’ extension (1,120 sq. ft) for a total footprint of 3,760 sq. ft. Production capacity can be expanded in 2,000 sq. ft increments simply by adding additional production modules.